- Weight: 562g
- Lengths Available: 150, 155, 160, 165, 167, 170, 172, 175, 177, 180
- Spindle Size: 30mm
- Compatible with: BSA, ITA, BB86, BB30, BB30A, PF30, BBRight, BB386 Evo
Crank up your pedaling performance, and race smarter with help from the INpower Flow Crankset. This streamlined crankset aims to improve your maximum sustainable output by fine-tuning your pedaling technique, and orienting it to your position on the bike. Just like you'll find in our other INpower cranksets, the Flow offers you the most sophisticated power metrics on the market, with an elegant, aerodynamic crank that's been CNC-machined from aeronautic-grade 7055 aluminum for stiff durability, without a weight penalty.
TORQUE 360 pedal analysis inside of the INpower User Software allows you to determine where you exert the greatest force in your pedal rotation, enabling optimal placement of your Q rings, so you can get the most out of your strongest points, and soften the blow on your joints. Inconspicuously integrated inside the crank axle, the INpower Flow's centered weight is out of sight for a more aero look and feel. The INpower Flow excels through endeavors in wind tunnels and time trials alike, thanks to its aerodynamic construction that's meticulously designed to slice through the air like a hot knife through butter, saving you up to 6 seconds in a 40k TT.
- 9,10 and 11-speed Compatible
- Water resistance: IPX7
- Battery specifications: AA 1.5 V
- Estimated battery life: 300 hours riding time
- Strain gauges: 4 gauges in the axle
- Wireless technology: ANT+™ 2.4 Ghz
- Data transmitted: power, cadence, TORQUE 360, OCA, torque effectiveness (left side) pedal smoothness (left side)
- Head unit: ANT+™ compatible head units
- ROTOR INpower User Software Included
- Compatibility: bottom brackets BSA, ITA, BB86, BB30, BB30A, PF30, BBRight, BB386 Evo