- Weight: 51g for 32T
- Sizes Available: 26, 28, 30, 32, 34, 36, 38
- Splined OCP Mount offers more positions than ever before
- Compatible with Rotor MTB INpower, 2INpower, Kapic, Hawk and Raptor Cranks Only
- Swap for a round ring within the first 30 days free of charge!
Designed with ROTOR's oval ring shape to take full advantage of your strongest pedaling point, the Direct Mount Q Ring helps you get the most out of every trail ride and enduro race with less overall effort and fatigue required. This oval-shaped ring is direct-mount compatible with Rotor R-Hawk and R-Raptor cranksets designed specifically for 1x drivetrains on all-mountain and enduro bikes.
It's fully compatible all modern groupsets, ranging from 9 speed through 12-speed drivetrains, giving you the perfect excuse to ditch your old 2x drivetrain for the efficiency gains and weight savings of a 1x set-up. Wide-narrow teeth mean you won't have to worry about the chain falling off, especially if you choose to ride without a chain guide.
This Q Ring is CNC machined from 7075-T6 aluminum for a simplified design that saves approximately 40 grams compared to the ring, spider, and bolt combo you'd need with a more traditional chainring and crankset. This design also improves overall rigidity for powerful pedaling, as well as giving it slight advantages in the aero department.
- 7075-T6 aluminum for optimal strength-to-weight
- Oval chainring shape reduces "dead spot" in pedal stroke
- Direct-mount with ROTOR Kapic, INpower, 2INpower, RHawk, RRaptor cranksets
- Semi-aero design improves rigidity and aerodynamics
- Wide-narrow teeth for chain retention with 1x set-ups
- Optimum Chainring Positioning personalizes to your pedaling
- Compatible with 9, 10, 11, 12, and 13-speed groupsets (including SRAM AXS).
- NOTE: Please specify if using a 12 speed Shimano MTB groupset; requires specific accommodations for compatibility.
- Weight: 51g per 32t