Careers at ROTOR America
ROTOR Bike Components is looking for a Sales Manager to complete our Salt Lake City team. You will have the opportunity to connect sales strategy for a global brand to sales initiatives on a national level as you support the Managing Director in building ROTOR & MET in North America.
Work with Managing Director to drive sales for North American subsidiary of ROTOR Bike Components.
- Take ownership of ROTOR America sales targets: brainstorm & innovate on initiatives to move the needle with rep support & customer programs alike.
- Work with VP of Business Development to create goals for in-house sales and outside reps alike. Break unmanned territories up across inside staff so all areas of the country are covered.
- Work with Outside Sales Reps to reach goals. Break down sales into product category, to see where there is most room for growth.
- Answer phones & provide dealer support as needed.
- Engage customers with outbound calls.
- Sales travel with OSRs to further brand understanding & development.
- Event travel: you will be a key face of the brand out in the world.
- Team player jumps in when needed- small businesses always have unanticipated needs.
- 5+ years working in the bike industry, preferably with a focus on service and sales management. Bonus if you’ve ridden power meters and/or oval rings.
- Mechanical aptitude to discuss basic bottom bracket interfaces/power meter features, etc.
- Expert with sales reports and mining that info to drive sales numbers.
- Excellent phone & in-person presentation skills.
- Self-motivated and highly organized, with the ability to work without close supervision.
- Tech savvy with experience in Microsoft Office applications, bonus with SAP.
- Flexibility to travel to events, as needed. Professional appearance.
- Patience with difficult people. Ability to collaborate and be a team player.
- Desire for the wearing of many hats; mental flexibility is in your nature.
- A love of riding all manner of bikes and talking bike-nerd with other bike nerds!
Email resumes and cover letters to email@example.com ,