- Weight: 665g
- Lengths Available: 165, 170, 175
- Spindle Options: Standard, Boost or DH
- Compatible with: BSA, BB30, BB30a, BB89, BB92, PF30,
The R-Hawk checks all the standard boxes for an all-mountain/enduro crank. Like ROTOR’s REX cranks, the R-Hawk is a work of engineering built on the principles of lightweight and rigid, but R-Hawk’s modular concept offers compatibility that meets – and even exceeds – current trends in mountain bike technology. Crank arms will be available independent of an axle and chainrings; there’s no longer a factory-assembled arm+axle, both crank arms can be removed from the axle. This way the R-Hawk can be mounted to standard, boost, and downhill axles.
Rubber bumpers protect crank arms against wear, and can be customized with a choice of seven colors: black, blue, green, yellow, red, pink, or orange.
Direct Mount chainrings for the R-Hawk feature ROTOR’s patented Optimum Chainring Position (OCP) system to optimize your pedal stroke. Swapping out chainrings on the fly becomes incredibly easy with just an 8mm allen key.
*Due to inset bore location of the pedal threading, some flat pedals with a large inboard bearing may not be compatible with the crankset or crank boots.
Chainrings also feature a proprietary spline.
Don't forget to customize your bike, with 7 different colors of crank boots!
Weight: 175mm length 665g
- - Spindle: 30mm
- - Q Factor: 164 mm / 170mm boost / 179mm DH
- - Chainline: 49,5mm / 52,5mm boost
- - Material: aluminum alloy 7055 100% CNC-machined
- - Compatibility: BBRight / BB30 / PressFit30 / BSA 68mm, 73mm and 83mm