- Weight: 51g for 32T
- Sizes Available: 26, 28, 30, 32, 34, 36, 38
- Splined OCP Mount offers more positions than ever before
- Compatible with Rotor MTB 2INpower, Kapic, Hawk and Raptor Cranks Only
Designed with ROTOR's top-tier materials and manufacturing in the classic round profile, this chainring uses the 110x4 asymmetric bolt pattern for compatibility with ROTOR INspider MTB cranksets. It is designed specifically for 1x drivetrains on XC, all-mountain, and enduro bikes.
It's fully compatible with all modern groupsets, ranging from 9 through 13 speed, giving you the perfect excuse to ditch your old 2x drivetrain for the efficiency gains and weight savings of a 1x set-up. Wide-narrow teeth mean you won't have to worry about the chain falling off, especially if you choose to ride without a chain guide.
- 7075-T6 aluminum for optimal strength-to-weight
- 110 BCD 4-bolt asymmetric pattern for compatibility with INspider power meter
- Wide-narrow teeth for chain retention with 1x set-ups
- Compatible with 9, 10, 11, 12, and 13-speed groupsets
- Weight: 50g for 34t
- KAPIC with L141 axle - 52mm
- KAPIC Carbon with L135 axle - 52mm