- Weight: 55g for 32T
- Sizes Available: 28, 30, 32, 34, 36, 38
- Compatible with Rotor MTB 2INpower, Kapic, Hawk and Raptor Cranks Only
Designed to mount to our MTB Cranksets (KAPIC, KAPIC Carbon, R-Hawk, and MTB 2/INpower) these chainrings are specifically for 1x drivetrains on all-mountain and enduro bikes.
It's fully compatible with 9, 10, 11, and 12-speed groupsets, giving you the perfect excuse to ditch your old 2x drivetrain for the efficiency gains and weight savings of a 1x set-up. Wide-narrow teeth mean you won't have to worry about the chain falling off, especially if you choose to ride without a chain guide.
This chainring is CNC machined from 7075-T6 aluminum for a simplified design that saves approximately 40 grams compared to the ring, spider, and bolt combo you'd need with a more traditional chainring and crankset. This design also improves overall rigidity for powerful pedaling, as well as giving it slight advantages in the aero department.
- 7075-T6 aluminum for optimal strength-to-weight
- Direct-mount with Rotor KAPIC, KAPIC Carbon, R-Hawk, R-Raptor cranksets
- Semi-aero design improves rigidity and aerodynamics
- Wide-narrow teeth for chain retention with 1x set-ups
- Compatible with 9, 10, 11, and 12-speed groupsets, as well as our 1x13 groupset
- Compatible with SRAM AXS Eagle