- Weight: 145g 52 Tooth Ring
- Sizes Available 110 BCD: 48, 50, 52, 53, 54, 56
- Sizes Available 130 BCD: 52, 53, 55, 56
- Designed to work with all 9, 10 and 11 speed groupsets
- Swap for a round ring within the first 30 days free of charge!
If looking as fast as you feel influences the way you ride, then our wind-shucking aero Q Rings allow you to orient your chainrings around your riding style...literally. Q Rings were designed to boost your cycling performance by varying drivetrain resistance in line with your legs' natural strengths and weaknesses when pedaling, and our Aero model brings wind-slicing properties to the plate. 5 Optimum Chainring Positions (OCP) allow you to fine-tune your riding experience by orienting your chainrings around the most powerful part of your pedal stroke, and soften the spin where you are weakest. Subtle but efficient 10% ovality is compatible with most compact 110BCD cranks, while our aero Q Rings work with your body's biomechanics to yield maximum efficiency while enabling you to go further and faster with less fatigue.