- Weight: 51g for 32T
- Sizes Available: 34, 36, 38
- 110x4 Bolt Pattern for use with InSpider
- Compatible with Rotor InSpider for MTB Kapic, Kapic Carbon, Hawk and Raptor Cranks Only
- Swap for a round ring within the first 30 days free of charge!
Designed with ROTOR's oval ring shape to take full advantage of your strongest pedaling point, the Direct Mount Q Ring helps you get the most out of every trail ride and enduro race with less overall effort and fatigue required. This oval-shaped ring uses the 110x4 asymmetric bolt pattern for compatibility with ROTOR INspider MTB cranksets, and is designed specifically for 1x drivetrains on XC, all-mountain, and enduro bikes.
It's fully compatible with all modern groupsets, ranging from 9 through 13 speed, giving you the perfect excuse to ditch your old 2x drivetrain for the efficiency gains and weight savings of a 1x set-up. Wide-narrow teeth mean you won't have to worry about the chain falling off, especially if you choose to ride without a chain guide.
- 7075-T6 aluminum for optimal strength-to-weight
- Oval ring shape reduces "dead spot" in pedal stroke
- 110 BCD 4-bolt asymmetric pattern for compatibility with INspider power meter
- Wide-narrow teeth for chain retention with 1x set-ups
- Optimum Chainring Positioning personalizes to your pedaling
- Compatible with 9, 10, 11, 12, and 13-speed groupsets
- Weight: 50g for 34t
- KAPIC with L141 axle - 52mm
- KAPIC Carbon with L135 axle - 52mm