- Weight: 51g for 32T
- Sizes Available: 34, 36, 38
- 110x4 Bolt Pattern for use with InSpider
- Compatible with Rotor InSpider for MTB Kapic, Kapic Carbon, Hawk and Raptor Cranks Only
- Swap for a round ring within the first 30 days free of charge!
Designed with ROTOR's oval chainring shape to take full advantage of your strongest pedaling point, the Direct Mount Q Ring helps you get the most out of every trail ride and enduro race with less overall effort and fatigue required. This oval chainring uses the 110x4 asymmetric bolt pattern for compatibility with ROTOR INspider MTB cranksets, and is designed specifically for 1x drivetrains on XC, all-mountain, and enduro bikes.
It's fully compatible with all modern groupsets, ranging from 9 through 13 speed, giving you the perfect excuse to ditch your old 2x drivetrain for the efficiency gains and weight savings of a 1x set-up. Wide-narrow teeth mean you won't have to worry about the chain falling off, especially if you choose to ride without a chain guide.
- 7075-T6 aluminum for optimal strength-to-weight
- Oval chainring shape reduces "dead spot" in pedal stroke
- 110 BCD 4-bolt asymmetric pattern for compatibility with INspider power meter
- Wide-narrow teeth for chain retention with 1x set-ups
- Optimum Chainring Positioning personalizes to your pedaling
- Compatible with 9, 10, 11, 12, and 13-speed groupsets
- Weight: 50g for 34t
- KAPIC with L141 axle - 52mm
- KAPIC Carbon with L135 axle - 52mm